A state of art facility for Ion Chromatographic evaluations with feasibility of isocratic, gradient, reagent free techniques, and conductivity &erometric detectors is available with Analytical Solutions.
Apart from equipment facility we have expertise in this field due to exposure of working with world renowned vendor in Ion Chromatography.
The experience of handling various analysis & developments in Ion Chromatography is evident with the following list:
Lists of Validated/Verified Method at ANALYTICAL SOLUTIONS
- NMP Content in Cefepime HCL for injection & API
- Impurity H in Amiodarone HCL API
- Sulphate and SulphamateConetnt in Topiramate Tablets & API
- Azide Content (impurity B) in Irbesartan API
- Methane Sulphonic Acid in Famciclovir API
- Acetic Acid Content in Montelukast Sodium API
- Acetate and Formate Content in Aspartame API
- Metabisulfite in Clindamycin Palmitate Syrup
- Fluoride Content in Duloxitine HCL
- Cyanide Content in Venlafaxine HCL
- Phosphate binding capacity of Sevelamar HCL
- Phosphate binding Capacity of Cal. Acetate capsules
- Free calcium in Cal. Acetate capsules
- Phosphate binding capacity of Sevelamar Carbonate
- Cyanide Content in ANZ II
- Cyanide Content in Lamotrigine API
- Cyanide Content in PEG Filagrastine Liquid
- Cyanide Content in Gabapentin API
- Sodium Content in LatanoprostOpth. Solutions
- Fluoride Content in Diltiazem HCL API
- Phosphate binding capacity ofLanthanum CarbonateTab
- Formic Acid Content in Venlafaxine HCL API
- Cyanide Content in Anagrelide HCL API
- Cyanide Content in Rivastigmine Hydrogen Titrate API
- Allayamine Content in Sevelamar Carbonate Oral Sus.
- Cyanide Content in Phentermine HCL API
Other Special IC tests
- Related Substances of Neomycin So4 (BP,EP), Gentamycin Sulphate (USP, EP&BP), Amikacin Sulp. (EP)
- Trace level Analysis of Cyanide
- Estimation of Anions, Cation, catalysts, Transition elements etc.
Any test on Ion Chromatography as per Pharmacopoieal monograph.